Studio Caroline Theoret is also a Private Professional Makeup School where you can learn and develop your artistic knowledge through our different sessions. We offer 3 course sessions, i.e. cosmetic makeup and the different techniques , fashion show, wedding & ethnicities et airbrush makeup and sraytan tan. All of our sessions have 15 lessons and are offered as semi-private or private lessons, day, evening and weekend. For all the sessions you take, after passing the exam you will obtain a professional diploma. For those who wish to specialize in the field of eyebrows, we offer a session of eyebrow design. We also offer a session of Spraytan tan if you wish to acquire new knowledge in this field. In addition, for those who wish to improve their skills, we offer Master Class workshops to further your art and refine your makeup techniques. It is important to know that since the opening of Studio Caroline Theoret in 2008, the School division has trained more than 1000 students who have graduated and are now working in the beauty field. Other alumni have chosen to open their own makeup business and offer beauty services. The School division of Studio Caroline Theoret is recognized in Quebec and is seen as one of the best makeup schools. The proof, some former students are now very well known and deal with several celebrities in the artistic world.
• It is essential to choose a school with an experienced teacher who still works in the field, in order to train yourself for the current reality of a makeup artist.
• You must make sure, by reading the lesson plan, that it is indeed a course to become a makeup artist and not a beautician, since these are different jobs.
• It is to your advantage to enroll in a school where the groups are small in order to be well supervised by your teacher and to receive all the attention you need.
• It is important to check that the hours spent in class are 100% dedicated to your learning and not 50% to your learning and 50% to being the model of another student.
• Your teacher, Caroline, has over 25 years in the field and 15 years as a teacher.
• One of the best courses to become a professional makeup artist.
• You bring your model to each class. This allows the class to be condensed into 3 to 4 hours in order to optimize your learning.
• The school offers you three sessions in order to really develop your artistic style and push your learning to the maximum.
• The opportunity to join Caroline's agency to work in the field at the end of your studies.
<br>• Semi-private course offered for 3 hours (Maximum of 4 students)
<br>• Private lesson offered for 2 hours
<br>• Classes anytime (day, evening, weekend)
<br>• 3 sessions of 15 lessons
<br>• Model required for each course
<br>• All lessons are given by Caroline Théoret
Click on one of the services below for more information
Founder / Mentor Makeup Artist / Eyebrow Designer / Tanning Expert / Teacher
Passionate about art and make-up since childhood, Caroline Theoret learned her trade from various make-up artists renowned in the industry. She obtained her first position as a provincial makeup artist with Estée Lauder, where she worked with experienced artists from New York and Milan. This first post was a real preparation for the future of his career. She continued her ascent with Maison Chanel where she was offered the position of Head Makeup Artist and Trainer for Canada. The eight years spent with the Chanel team have allowed her to
participate, as a professional makeup artist, in a multitude of major events such as the TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival) as well as the Cannes Film Festival.
With the years and the numerous training courses followed, she refined her art and
develops the desire to create his own business in order to offer personalized services to brides and students. It was in 2008 that Caroline opened her studio and her makeup school. Studio Caroline Theoret is quickly becoming the beauty benchmark in Montreal. She leads a team of 30 freelance makeup artists, hairdressers and beauty experts and oversees the management of events. Caroline has over 25 years of experience as a professional makeup artist and 15 years as a teacher. She takes the happiness and satisfaction of her clients, students and her team to heart and strives to offer unparalleled service at all times.