Studio Caroline Theoret is also a Private Professional Makeup School where you can learn and develop your artistic knowledge through our different sessions. We offer 3 course sessions, cosmetic makeup and the different techniques , fashion show, wedding & ethnic groupsand airbrush makeup and sraytan tan. All our sessions include 15 courses and they are offered in semi-private or private, day, evening and weekend classes. For all the sessions you follow, after passing the exam you will get a professional diploma. For those who wish to specialize in the field of eyebrows, we offer a session of eyebrow design. We also offer a session of Spraytan tan if you wish to acquire new knowledge in this field. In addition, for those who wish to improve, we offer Master Class workshops to push your art and refine your makeup techniques. It is important to know that since the opening of Studio Caroline Theoret in 2008, the School division has trained more than 1,000 students who have graduated and who are now working in the field of beauty. Other former students have chosen to open their own makeup business and offer beauty services. The School division of Studio Caroline Theoret is recognized in Quebec and is seen as one of the best makeup schools. The proof, some former students are now very well known and take care of several celebrities from the artistic world.
• It is essential to choose a school with an experienced teacher who is still working in the field, in order to train you for the current reality of a makeup artist.
• You must make sure, by reading the course outline, that it is indeed a course to become a makeup artist and not an esthetician, since these are different professions.
• It is to your advantage to enroll in a school where the groups are small in order to be well supervised by your teacher and to receive all the attention you need.
• It is important to verify that the hours spent in class are 100% dedicated to your learning and not 50% to your learning and 50% to be the model of another student.
• Your teacher, Caroline, has over 25 years in the field and 15 years as a teacher.
• One of the best courses to become a professional makeup artist.
• You bring your model to each class. This allows you to condense the class in 3 to 4 hours in order to optimize your learning.
• The school offers you three sessions in order to really develop your artistic style and push your learning to the maximum.
• The opportunity to join Caroline's agency to work in the field at the end of your studies.
<br>•Semi-private course offered lasting 3 hours (Maximum of 4 students)
<br>•Private lesson offered lasting 2 hours
<br>•Anytime classes (day, evening, weekend)
<br>•3 sessions of 15 lessons
<br>•Model required for each course
<br>•All lessons are given by Caroline Théoret
Click on one of the services below for more information
Founder / Mentor Makeup Artist / Eyebrow Designer / Tanning Expert / Professor
Passionate about art and makeup since childhood, Caroline Theoret learned her trade from various make-up artists renowned in the industry. She obtained her first job as a provincial makeup artist with Estée Lauder, where she worked with experienced artists from New York and Milan. This first position was a real preparation for the future of his career. She continues her ascent with Maison Chanel, where she is offered the position of make-up artist and trainer for Canada. The eight years spent within the Chanel team have enabled him to
participate, as a professional makeup artist, in a multitude of major events such as the TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival) as well as the Cannes Film Festival.
With the years and the numerous trainings followed, she refined her art and
develops the desire to create his own business in order to offer personalized services to brides and students. It was in 2008 that Caroline opened her studio and makeup school. Studio Caroline Theoret quickly becomes the beauty reference in Montreal. She heads a team of 30 makeup artists, hairdressers and freelance beauty expert and sees the management of events with a master's hand. Caroline has over 25 years of experience as a professional makeup artist and 15 years as a teacher. She takes the happiness and satisfaction of her clients, students and her team to heart and strives to offer unparalleled service at all times.